Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hello

its been months i didn't post anything here...busy, mmm one of the reason, since this year i tried to adapt myself to new phase of working life. Even though  it is not a job i desired, but as long as I'm please with it, why not r? Yesterday, this application on Fb attracted me to try this on. This was the result, quite inspiring me honestly...
there's some part saying that " you are often have big-aims"...hahhaha. Hopefully that not Mat Jenin's dreams. Anyway, through this life teach me a lot of thing. Just stop questioning why I becoming like this or is it I'm not lucky enough? All this negative thoughts just only make me more stress and not thankful to God. Just keep remembering that this is how God want to trained you to be a great person in future. Piece of sentences that inspired me today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment